Incase you’re feeling lazy I have a DIY Almond Kit, all you need is a water and a blender!
watch recipe here
32oz jar or container
2 cups of raw almonds
5 cups of water
sweetener of your choice
• Add almonds to a large jar and fill jar with water
• Leave room for the almonds to expand by making sure there is at least 2x more water than almonds
• Soak for at least 24 hours, the longer the better. Sometimes I soak for up to 5 days
• after almonds have expanded, drain, rinse and add to a blender
• cover almonds with water and blend until smooth • Strain using a nylon nut bag or a strainer of your choice
• If milk is too thick for your liking, simply add more water
• Add sweetener of your choice and enjoy!
• Lasts 3 days in the fridge
• Separation is natural, shake well before serving